Re: Accepted ocaml 3.08.0-1 (powerpc all source)

Hello,

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:17:23 -0400 Sven Luther <luther@debian.org>
wrote:

> Format: 1.7
> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:21:55 +0200
> Source: ocaml

[...]

>    * Now include the nums package again, since 3.08 include the new
>    free
>      version. (Clsoes: #240902)
>    * Now include ocamldoc manpage. (Clsoes: #255239)

You made some typo mistakes, so the bugs should be closed by hand now.

>From the new unix.mli:

type socket_domain =
    PF_UNIX                     (** Unix domain *)
  | PF_INET                     (** Internet domain (IPv4) *)
  | PF_INET6                    (** Internet domain (IPv6) *)
(** The type of socket domains. *)

therefore you can also close the bug 234400 I think.

BTW did you add the cmx required to compile COQ?
(having had quick look at the svn, I don't think so but I might be
wrong).

Thanks,

Samuel.