Re: Accepted meta-ocaml 3.07.3 (all source)

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:24:48PM -0400, Mike Furr wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 17:45, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Yes, indeed. Today I had a look at it assuming that it was in the need
> > of just a trivial fix, but that wasn't the case ... It need some more
> > time to be debugged.
> I believe I have a working patch for both of the FTBFS bugs.  I'm going
> to ask -admin to install the build-deps on a hppa/ia64 box to be sure,
> but my tests in my chroot seemed convincing.

Not sure, but i think many of those are already.

While you are at it, can you have a look at :

  #242575

(Or someone else).

I am not entirely sure that this is a ocaml bug or a regexp-pp one, i
was able to reproduce this even though findlib is not installed on that
box. But this package uses camlp4 stuff, and this may be the cause of
the problem.