Re: Accepted meta-ocaml 3.07.3 (all source)

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 08:55:04PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 02:27:35PM -0400, Michael Furr wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > >      - removed dependency on cryptokit from ocaml-libs (crytpokit is not
> > >        really a fundamantal library and a package on which it depends is
> > >        actually heavily bugged)
> > Out of curiousity, which package is this(which is so buggy)?  The only
> > deps I see for cryptokit are numerix and zlib1g.
>
> numerix. medwards was happy to have it packaged, but then somehow went
> MIA letting it in a FTBFS situation on non native arches. Nobody has
> gotten the time to do the fix, altough it probably isn't a very
> complicated one. Probably only a broken upstream build system.

Hello,

Actually, i give a try to fix it... But it seems to be more complicated
than what i think : it doesn't even build out of the SVN on i386...

I send an email to Michael K. Edward to know what if he plans to release
a version which should work ( he says he has got a lot of bug fixes ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall