Re: coq-doc package

Hello,

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:15:20 +0200 Ralf Treinen <treinen@free.fr> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 10:14:34AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> > > The maintainer of the coq-doc package is the Judicaël Courant, the
> > > former maintainer of the coq package (formerly sponsored by me).
> > > Unfortunately, Judicaël has gone AWOL. Samuel, please go ahead and
> > > take the coq-doc package over.
> > >
> > > However, I am not convinced that packaging postscript
> > > documentation(as it is done with the current version of the
> > > package) is really useful. You might consider packaging an html
> > > version instead.
> >
> > I think it is usefull. But packaging html stuff too would be nice.
> > We have until tomorrow only anyway, so i think cosmetic changes
> > would have to wait for later.
>
> If you decide to keep the ps documentation then please consider
> splitting into two separate packages (like doc-ps and doc-html)
>
> -Ralf.
> --

An NMU is already ready on the svn. It contains both ps and html
documentation. I'd rather have this package uploaded like this and have
a post-sarge split (feel free to fill a wishlist bug), else it would
have to go through the NEW queue which has been quite long lately.

If you agree, could someone (Sven?) have it uploaded? Thanks.

Cheers,

Samuel.