Re: RFS mldonkey

Sven Luther wrote:
On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 08:01:22AM +0200, sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org wrote:

Hello,

Since my usual sponsor is in holiday, i come to ask you for an upload.
As i have told the #debian-ocaml-maint last time, i have packaged the
latest version of mldonkey ( 2.5.27 ). I commited it in the svn last
night.

Ok, i will do. This is the last package i think from the ocaml pool. The only
one remaining is for an updated ocaml-doc, since the old package still seems
to be for 3.07, but it seems Remi is MIA or something. Anyone feel like
updating it ? I won't have time for it this week myself.

I think I can do that if you want.

BTW it would be nice to have coq-doc updated too. I'm going to see with
the maintainer (who does not seem to be in d-o-m) if some packages are
planned.

Cheers,

Samuel.