coq-doc package

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 12:14:46PM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:

> BTW it would be nice to have coq-doc updated too. I'm going to see with
> the maintainer (who does not seem to be in d-o-m) if some packages are
> planned.

The maintainer of the coq-doc package is the Judicaël Courant, the
former maintainer of the coq package (formerly sponsored by me).
Unfortunately, Judicaël has gone AWOL. Samuel, please go ahead and
take the coq-doc package over.

However, I am not convinced that packaging postscript documentation
(as it is done with the current version of the package) is really
useful. You might consider packaging an html version instead.

-Ralf.