Re: Ocaml 3.08, sarge freeze and release schedule.

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 13:47, John Goerzen wrote:
> I'm not sure that'll catch them all, some may have depended on ocaml (>=
> 3.07) for instance.  Also, does that catch build-deps?
You're right, I missed a few applications.  Here are a few more that I
found, which should be most of them.  However, I'm not sure that all of
these need to be rebuilt since they don't have any runtime
dependencies.  We should at least make sure that they do still build
with the most recenet ocaml, but I don't think an upload is strictly
necessary.  The only exception might be swig, although I don't really
know anything about it...

cdbs
dag2html
geneweb
mldonkey
swig1.3
unison

--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3