Re: Ocaml 3.08, sarge freeze and release schedule.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 08:08:44PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 07:55:24PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > > ocamlgraph
> > I've already sponsored this package in the past, I will forward port it
> > to 3.08 and upload it (if Sylvain doesn't mind of course).
>
> Sylvain, I've ported package to ocaml 3.08, changes are on SVN. If my
> changes are ok for you I will upload the package.
>
> I can NMU the package or change the name on the debian/changelog to your
> name. Just tell me what do you prefer.
>
> The only non trivial change was due to some literal 0xffffffff which are
> no longer accepted by ocaml 3.08 since they overflow 31 bit integers,
> have a look at debian/changelog.
>
> Cheers.

Hello,

Well, there is an upstream release concerning the ocaml 3.08
compilation. I prefer to package the new version ( 0.81 ) and upload
this version...

Anyway thanks for the fix ( but i think it is also fixed in the new
release ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall

ps : if you feel i am a little more slow than others developpers, it is
mainly a question of upload in powerpc arch and unbuildable initial
ocaml ( which has caused several packages not to compile ). But the situation
is getting better.