Re: Ocaml 3.08, sarge freeze and release schedule.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 07:55:24PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > ocamlgraph
> I've already sponsored this package in the past, I will forward port it
> to 3.08 and upload it (if Sylvain doesn't mind of course).

Sylvain, I've ported package to ocaml 3.08, changes are on SVN. If my
changes are ok for you I will upload the package.

I can NMU the package or change the name on the debian/changelog to your
name. Just tell me what do you prefer.

The only non trivial change was due to some literal 0xffffffff which are
no longer accepted by ocaml 3.08 since they overflow 31 bit integers,
have a look at debian/changelog.