Re: Advi is now ready to upload, manpage, cache patches still needed, documentation removed.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 11:43:03AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 11:44:36AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > disable the doc stuff installation. Stefano, you had a look at both the cache
> > patch and the documentation situation, could you please have a look at it, so
> Did I? :-)

Well, your name is in the patch. And i am not sure for the documentation

> Ok, will do in the afternoon. This mornig I still have some debian

Ok, thanks.

> backlog work and I've just read that extlib 1.2 has been released ...

Yes, i read those also.

We now have two weeks left before everything should be in unstable, so as to
be ready before the freeze set around the 24 of august, but more to that later

Sven Luther