Advi 1.5.2.2004.07.27-1 is now ready to upload, manpage, cache patches still needed, documentation removed.

Hello,

I have now a working advi for camlimages and ocaml 3.08. It is a CVS snapshot
though, but it is better than nothing.

I have not yet reenabled the manpage and cache patches, and was forced to
disable the doc stuff installation. Stefano, you had a look at both the cache
patch and the documentation situation, could you please have a look at it, so
we can make the upload. I will take care of the manpage thingy.