Re: splitting up the ocaml package: summary

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 04:09:54PM -0400, Mike Furr wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 15:59, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > Well, what about :
> > libcompilers-extra-ocaml in place of libbase-extra-ocaml.
> That sounds better.
>
> > For the split graphics/labltk, we could include graphics in
> > liblabltk-ocaml, but we need to state this in short/long description...
> >
> > If you could include it in your patch, i will be very thankfull to you.
> Well, I don't have time to change it tonight, but if people really like
> these names better, I can change them(or anyone else can for that
> matter).  I don't think the names are that big of a deal, so I'll be
> happy to do whatever you guys prefer.

Hello,

I see your post concerning test of the split... Do you intend to keep it
this way or can you change your mind ?

Anyway, i will test your package, naming issue should not prevent you to
do what you think is good.

I thik libcompilers-extra-ocaml is a good name, concerning
graphics/labltk, i still have no great idea for a name...

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall