Re: splitting up the ocaml package: summary

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 14:20, sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org wrote:
> liblabltk-ocaml                              labltk stublibs
> liblabltk-ocaml-dev     liblabltk-ocaml      labltk header
I wouldn't mind those, except it might not be clear if this was a
different Tk lib than that distributed with ocaml.

> libbase-extra-ocaml                          extra stublibs
> libbase-extra-ocaml-dev libbase-extra-ocaml  extra header
I think this name makes no sense.  having 'base' and 'extra' together
is confusing.

> libgraphics-ocaml                            graphics stublibs
> libgraphics-ocaml-dev                        graphics header
Since these would contain only ~5 files each, this seems a little excessive.
The graphics stuff should be combined with the labltk.

Well, I'm just about done with the patch using the names as before.  It
isn't too much of a pain to change the them, but it will be annoying.  I
don't see the need to change.
--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3