Re: Request to be added to OCaml taskforce project on alioth

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 07:01:28PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Well, yes :) I'm still waiting to play a bit with mod_caml and
> perl4caml.

At work we're routinely installing .debs of these packages on
our servers ...

You can find the latest versions - in fact exactly the same versions
as I've just installed on our newest server - here:

http://www.annexia.org/tmp/modcaml-src/

> What are the status of those packages?

We're using them for production work.

> Are you waiting for someone to sponsor their upload or what?

I guess so.  I'm not really very familiar with the process.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
PTHRLIB is a library for writing small, efficient and fast servers in C.