Re: Request to be added to OCaml taskforce project on alioth

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 07:01:28PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > > Done.
> > Do you want me to do anything now?
>
> Well, yes :) I'm still waiting to play a bit with mod_caml and
> perl4caml. What are the status of those packages? Are you waiting for
> someone to sponsor their upload or what?

Also Michael was wanting to have a look at those.

Richard, could you checkout the subversion repository, and look how other
packages are setup, and upload similar versions for these two packages.
Don't worry about the tags directory, only the trunk should be enough.

Once you have done that, we can (after some testing) directly upload
those from the subversion repository, which is how i have handled the 3
last uploads for Michael (cryptokit and numerix), as well as Sylvain
(ocamldap, other stuff).