Re: Request to be added to OCaml taskforce project on alioth

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 06:51:16PM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 07:01:28PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Well, yes :) I'm still waiting to play a bit with mod_caml and
> > perl4caml.
>
> At work we're routinely installing .debs of these packages on
> our servers ...
>
> You can find the latest versions - in fact exactly the same versions
> as I've just installed on our newest server - here:
>
> http://www.annexia.org/tmp/modcaml-src/
>
> > What are the status of those packages?
>
> We're using them for production work.
>
> > Are you waiting for someone to sponsor their upload or what?
>
> I guess so.  I'm not really very familiar with the process.

As said, i want to do this. I would have done it already yesterday, but
the prerequisite is now that the package is available in the ocaml
subversion repository. This is good policy, and very easy for everyone
involved once you get familiar with this, and why i asked you to join
the ocaml taskforce.