lablgtk, camlimages, advi, cameleon and libpng.

Hello,

Well, we encountered a build problem in advi, which seems to be related
to cameleon's linkage of libpng10 and lablgtk.

I don't remember what the situation is exactly, but i remember that
libpng10 was to be used with lablgtk1, and libpng12 was to be used with
lablgtk2 and that cameleon is the only remaining app that depends on
lablgtk2.

I thus propose the following plan, and an alternative plan below it :

Plan A:

  - we rename lablgtk2 to lablgtk, and it becomes our default lablgtk.
  - lablgtk2 is linked with libpng12.
  - camlimage is built with it.
  - we rename current lablgtk as lablgtk1 for compatibility reasons.
  - cameleon is either fixed to build with lablgtk2.

Plan B:

  - we upload a camlimage2 linked with libpng12 and using lablgtk2.
  - cameleon is linked with camlimage1 and lablgtk1 and libpng10.
  - advi is linked with camlimage2.

What do you think of it ? Especially, i would like comments from the
cameleon people, but it has been a long time since the lablgtk2
migration was started, so ...

Also, are there other apps still depending on lablgtk1 ? If so what is
their status. BTW, i am not speaking about third party apps, only debian
packaged ones.