Re: lablgtk, camlimages, advi, cameleon and libpng.

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 05:17:52PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Plan A:
>   - we rename lablgtk2 to lablgtk, and it becomes our default lablgtk.
>   - lablgtk2 is linked with libpng12.
>   - camlimage is built with it.
>   - we rename current lablgtk as lablgtk1 for compatibility reasons.
>   - cameleon is either fixed to build with lablgtk2.
      or .... ???

> Plan B:
>   - we upload a camlimage2 linked with libpng12 and using lablgtk2.
>   - cameleon is linked with camlimage1 and lablgtk1 and libpng10.
>   - advi is linked with camlimage2.

I would rather prefer plan A, but I'm not really willing to work on
camlimages right now. As I already told I will be happy if someone will
adopt it, in the meantime as I've already told Sylvain, I've no problem
in putting it on SVN for collaborative maintainance.

> Also, are there other apps still depending on lablgtk1 ? If so what is

AFAICT not between packages of mine.

^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$
^Frequentando il mio maestro mi ero reso conto [.] che la logica poteva$
^servire a molto a condizione di entrarci dentro e poi di uscirne -Adso$