Re: opkg-buildpackage vs. svn-buildpackage

Now that I've tried opkg-buildpackage, I like it and I don't think we need to
mess with the layout.

I have updated numerix and cryptokit in the svn repository to merge the
existing debian/changelog entries into one, so that an upload sponsor can
build -1 packages that include the orig.tar.gz in the upload.  I followed
Sylvain's suggestion to close the cryptokit ITP bug via the changelog entry,
and added tetex-extra to Numerix's build-depends to get amssymb.sty.  I think
they're ready for review and upload, modulo Sylvain and Xavier's review of
the RSA implementation against Numerix.

- Michael