Re: opkg-buildpackage vs. svn-buildpackage

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 12:40:22AM -0800, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> using opkg-buildpackage instead (I haven't looked at it yet).  I'm going to
> experiment with a local svn repository, but in the meantime, can anyone
> comment on the current layout vs. that created by svn-inject?

Well, it's simple: none of us is actually using svn-buildpackage. IMO
it's a good idea to have a svn-buildpackage compatible layout. So, if
you're willing to do so, go further and change the layout. I'm almost
sure that changing opkg-buildpackage in order to work with a new layout
is trivial. Still, is better to wait for a comment from Ralf on this.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$