breaking news (baire, ocaml-pcre, ocamldefun, camlp4, ...)

Hi folks, various news:

1) I've get in contact with the author of baire to package his library.
   He told me that baire isn't yet ready to be released and the he will
   contact me again as soon as he will have a releasable version

2) I've done the same for ocamldefun (which is IMO suitable to be
   included in the ocaml-tools package): no answer. But the guy who
   realized ocamldefun is a student of my advisor here so I will
   probably have more chance to get in touch with him by other means ...

3) ocaml-pcre in Debian is out of date, release 5.x is available from
   Markus Mottl _but_ it can't still be packaged because it depends on
   libpcre 4.x which isn't yet available as a debian package. I've tried
   to get news from the libpcre 3.x maintainer but I've got no response
   yet. The BTS for libcpre 3.x has a patch to adapat the package to the
   new version but is still being considered for issues with libtool

4) Markus Mottl agree with shipping camlp4 syntax extension for regular
   expression from Yutaka Oiwa, I'm going to include them in the
   package. Is this ok for you or do you think is better a separate
   package?

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney