Re: breaking news (baire, ocaml-pcre, ocamldefun, camlp4, ...)

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 12:00:57PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> 2) I've done the same for ocamldefun (which is IMO suitable to be
>    included in the ocaml-tools package): no answer. But the guy who

I received answer and he told me to wait just few days because a new
release is coming. BTW is okay for you if I include ocamldefun in
ocaml-tools or do you prefere an additional package?

> 3) ocaml-pcre in Debian is out of date, release 5.x is available from
>    Markus Mottl _but_ it can't still be packaged because it depends on
>    libpcre 4.x which isn't yet available as a debian package. I've tried
>    to get news from the libpcre 3.x maintainer but I've got no response
>    yet. The BTS for libcpre 3.x has a patch to adapat the package to the
>    new version but is still being considered for issues with libtool

libpcre3 4.3 has been uploaded by the maintainer including also UTF-8
support. I've just uploaded the latest pcre-ocaml package with support
for libpcre3 4.3 and UTF-8.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney