MLDonkey package is nearly ready

Hello,

I just finished mldonkey packaging version 2.5.1-1 ( latest stable ). It
takes me more time than i think, because i need to rebuild from scratch
mldonkey_server, which is a starter program for mldonkey ( and in fact
also a pace maker for this last one, since it respawn the daemon ).

The package is lintian clean, i do not test it yet in a pbuilder, but i
will do this as soon as i have time ( i need to work a little for my
course ).

I think this package should go into unstable ( if my sponsor think so ).
So i give the hand to jerome to sponsor the package...

I will post an announce to mldonkey-user and debian-user-french, since a
lot of people seems to wait for this package.

I didn't success to get mldonkey in a chroot, there is conflict with
running it as a simple user... I prefer for now to run it as a simple
user, and i fill bug against mldonkey to enable this feature in a
future release.

Concerning the log of mldonkey, they are now redirected to
/var/log/messages, if mldonkey_server is launched with options --daemon
( otherwise display in stdout/stderr ).

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL

ps :