need help with mlglade

Hi,

I need some help with the mlglade package. It compiles fine under
ocaml-3.07. However, when I follow the example from the
tutorial the compilation of the code generated by mlglade
bails out with

ocamlc -I +lablgtk -c -g -i hello_glade_callbacks.ml
File "hello_glade_callbacks.ml", line 3, characters 37-72:
Unbound type constructor Hello_glade_interface.top_my_window
make: *** [hello_glade_callbacks.cmo] Error 2

I can't find anything in the changes from ocaml-3.06 to ocaml-3.07
which could be the cause of this. Would it be possible that someone
who knows about mlglade have a look at it (I don't know much
about mlglade beyond what the tutorial says - that is what you get
when you package stuff that you don't use :-)

I also tried to contact the upstream author but didn't succeed.

mlglade 0.9.1 is in the alioth archive. If this cannot be solved
until Sunday evening I will upload the current buggy version
anyway.

Thanks a lot in advance -Ralf.