Re: SVN builds ?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 08:46:06PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> > > Also, it would be nice to build in a subdirectory, easier to cleanup
> > > afterward.
> >
> > OK, I can add this as an option.
>
> The best would be to have a -D parameter for specifying any directory,
> either relative (.. or subdir) or absolut (/tmp/SVN/lablgtk2).

OK. What should happen when the directory already exists ? Abort,
or silently remove the directory ?

> BTW, What about including this tool into one of the packages directly ?

I estimate that there are currently at most 6 people who have use
for this script, not sure whether this justifies creating a
package ... And putting it in one of the existing packages
would be clutter since it would be of no use for "ordinary"
ocaml developpers. Hm, maybe we could put it together with
the ocaml policy in some kind of debian-ocaml-maint package.

-Ralf.