Re: need help with mlglade

 Hi Ralf,

> ocamlc -I +lablgtk -c -g -i hello_glade_callbacks.ml
> File "hello_glade_callbacks.ml", line 3, characters 37-72:
> Unbound type constructor Hello_glade_interface.top_my_window
> make: *** [hello_glade_callbacks.cmo] Error 2

 [maybe the following mail is just bullshit; I am unable to reason well
  this night]

 If I am not wrong, I rebuilt lablgtk2 some days ago against 3.07 and I met
 the same error (not on my laptop unfortunately).
 I do not remember exactly what the problem was. But I remember that I had
 to pre-process the file generated by glade with a script that upgrades
 glade files for the latest version of the library. (the script is
 distributed with gtk2 or with glade2; I do not remember the name)

 Then I removed the generated file and I rebuilt everything.
 After that (and/or maybe something else) everything worked fine.

					Nothing useful,
					   C.S.C.

P.S: If you can not solve the problem, ask lpadovan@cs.unibo.it
 (the owner of the laptop where everything is installed correctly)
 Maybe he still have a couple of brain cells alive.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://www.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot