Re: About Cameleon

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 08:09:29AM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> > Regarding one or more package I am for the one-tarball-multiple-binary
> > packages and additionally I suggest to create a dummy package that
> > depends on all the cameleon stuff.
>
>   I was annoyed because some parts of it are already been packaged
>   by you: zoggy and configwin.

Obviously it will be easier if all the packages are maintained by a
single.

> > If you can take over the whole cameleon affair I will be happy,
> > otherwise we can study how to coordinate a co-maintainership on it. If
>
>   Ok, I'll work on it as soon as its final version come out.

Ok.

> > you are in lack of time or if you prefer not to work in the cameleon
> > affair I can take over the project _BUT_ consider that currently my
> > precedence will be for the 3.04 -> 3.06 transition [1].
>
>   Have fun!

:-(

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney