Re: [maxence.guesdon@inria.fr: [Caml-list] Epeire 0.8]

It seems very reasonable to me. 3.05 is likely to be released in 2 weeks or
so, so it is worht waiting.

If you decide to make the stublibs change, could you please support
the old way until the major 3.05 release. I still want to make
a ocamlsdl release and I still don't know if I will have to
support stublibs before 3.05.

=> well, the support i would have in 3.04 was just adding the new stublib to the directories
that get looked for, using a plain dh_ocamlld add stublibs ...

Anyway, i plan to keep the old way around a long time, so each package which
do not install in stublibs can, for now, install as they did currently.

Friendly,

Sven Luther.