ocaml 3.05 uploaded to ftp-master.

Hello,

i just uploaded the ocaml 3.05 package to ftp-master, well, i am in the
process of uploading it.

Here is the changelog entry :

ocaml (3.05-1) unstable; urgency=high
  * New upstream release.
  * Now /usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs is the default path for storing dynamic stub
    libraries. We still keep the ocaml-ldconf/dh_ocamlld stuff on, as it may
    still be usefull and for backward compatibility, but we will slowly
    migrate all library packages to use the new path.
  * Some updates to the policy file (standard stublib path, findlib, ...)
  * Now ship labltk examples and README file.
  * This upstream release fixes the bytecode compilers for powerpc (the same
    as the patch applied in 3.04-9) and ia64.

It is a powerpc upload, since i did not find any debian box with sid
installed for i386, i built it on voltaire.

Since i know there is no i386 autobuilder, please someone build and
upload this package for me for i386 (binary upload only should do).

Anyway, please enjoy, and have a look at the new policy file.