Re: [maxence.guesdon@inria.fr: [Caml-list] Epeire 0.8]

Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> Mmm, i think i will also be waiting for 3.05 before doing more changes to
> the ocaml package.
>
> I will still maybe upload a 3.04-14 package with the stublibs change in order to support stefano's
> findlib changes, but i don't think it is reasonable to modify all the current
> libraries to install in the stublibs dir.
>
> Anyway, the new package will be only for forthcoming woody point releases, and even then, i don't think we will be able to include them.
>
> So let's focus on 3.05 for unstable and woody+1.
>
> What do you think about this ?

It seems very reasonable to me. 3.05 is likely to be released in 2 weeks or
so, so it is worht waiting.

If you decide to make the stublibs change, could you please support
the old way until the major 3.05 release. I still want to make
a ocamlsdl release and I still don't know if I will have to
support stublibs before 3.05.

Thanks.

Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org