Re: [maxence.guesdon@inria.fr: [Caml-list] Epeire 0.8]

Mmm, i think i will also be waiting for 3.05 before doing more changes to
the ocaml package.

I will still maybe upload a 3.04-14 package with the stublibs change in order to support stefano's
findlib changes, but i don't think it is reasonable to modify all the current
libraries to install in the stublibs dir.

Anyway, the new package will be only for forthcoming woody point releases, and even then, i don't think we will be able to include them.

So let's focus on 3.05 for unstable and woody+1.

What do you think about this ?