Re: ITP: pgocaml

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 11:54:51AM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> > Anyway, what's your point?  Seems to me that all package I maintain are
>
>   I said "no offence" ...

Sorry, I'm not offended in every way, really. Remember that I'm not a
native english speaker and probably I mismatched some "tone" in my mail.

Anyway, I'm really interested, in knowing what 'was' your point and I'm
_not_ offended.

I really appreciate help if someone wants to package software that I'm
needing, but usually if I found an ocaml library I need that isn't
package my first idea is "let's go and build a .deb" rather then "let's
go and ask if someone can build a .deb".

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney