Re: ITP: pgocaml

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 11:17:11AM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>    Humm, no offence but, are you really using all the packages you maintain?
>    You mean to be on track for packaging a huge number of ocaml modules ...

Well, I will packaging new ocaml modules when:
a) I need them
b) someone that is working with me need them and ask me to package them
(then only if I think that that piece of software can be usefull to
someone else I will upload as an official debian packate)

Ocaml Postgres bindings falls in category (b).

If someone use this piece of software and wants to package it, this will
makes me really happy because I will have less work to do. Otherwise I
will build the package because I, indirectly, need it.

Anyway, what's your point?  Seems to me that all package I maintain are
in a good state, I will surely orphan some or all of them if I notice
that I use them too little to know what is going on with them.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney