Re: ITP: pgocaml

>  Humm, no offence but, are you really using all the packages you maintain?

 We have a quite huge group of ocaml users here in Bologna CS Department
 and we are both debian users and very active debian supporters, with
 many packagers. So we tend to package all the third party libraries we
 need and we package our libraries iff they have users and/or we think
 that they are valuable piece of software.
 Pgocaml, in particular, will be used in HELM and in MOWGLI, that are
 two big projects (the second one is an european project) that are supposed
 to be targeted to a great number of users. Moreover an interface to
 a database is really a missing important package from the debian stuff.

 					Cheers,
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot