Re: anns: cameleon and bibtex2html for woody, pxp for unstable

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 03:28:21PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> i still don't believe it is necessary to wait. I may be wrong though.

Ok, let's try.

Indeed it may work because the binary packages will have the same name
but pertain to different source packages, .... anyway it's a good idea,
even if temporary, to have two binary packages with the same name in the
debian archive?

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney