Re: anns: cameleon and bibtex2html for woody, pxp for unstable

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 02:47:45PM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> Good. If you have any comment about cameleon before I upload it,
> you're welcome :-)

1) is it possibile to use it without CVS support?, I've played just a
   bit with it and each time I try to create something cameleon argued
   about cvs, I suppose because it's trying to perform a CVS add

2) wait just a bit more for the upload for zoggy and co to be removed
   from the archive

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney