Re: anns: cameleon and bibtex2html for woody, pxp for unstable

En réponse à Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 02:47:45PM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> > Good. If you have any comment about cameleon before I upload it,
> > you're welcome :-)
>
> 1) is it possibile to use it without CVS support?, I've played just a
>    bit with it and each time I try to create something cameleon argued
>    about cvs, I suppose because it's trying to perform a CVS add

I have to admit that I played with applications separately
(that is why I created separate packages after all) and
I didn't try to run them through the cameleon binary.
Maybe Maxence could answer here?

> 2) wait just a bit more for the upload for zoggy and co to be removed
>    from the archive

Of course.

Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>