Re: Cameleon packages available

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:56:08PM +0200, Georges Mariano wrote:
> Last week, I tried ocaml-3.06, just a very little time because I
> quickly noticed that hevea and bibtex2html (and maybe others) were
> suddenly broken. So I get back to ocaml3.04.
>
> Now, I would like to use ocaml-ioxml (i.e the deb package) and AFAIU,
> it's not possible (well, I'm "not supposed" to do so) until sarge
> become stable.
>
> Since I'm rather lost now, can someone explain to me how I can take
> advantage -now- by using OCaml/Debian (from the user p.o.v, of course)
> ?

Use my woody rebuilt repository, actually it doesn't contains cameleon
because I've rebuilt it but I'm unable to upload it via old-56k-modem in
the week end, please wait until monday.

Regarding broken packages, it also contains hevea, but not bibtex2html
because I didn't know that it was ocaml related, I will rebuild it and
add to the repository asap.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney