Re: Cameleon packages almost done

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 12:01:56PM +0200, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
> > - create some empty directory containing only the META information
>
>  Ugly. In that case it is better just to create META.package1 ...
>  META.packagen and put them in a directory looked for by findlib
>  (e.g. /usr/lib/ocaml)

Did we not agree to use a /usr/lib/ocaml/findlib or
/usr/lib/ocaml/METAS or something such instead ? I would much prefer
that we did not clutter /usr/lib/ocaml too much.

BTW, it would be a good solution for this if findlib would be able to
search a subdirectoty called META in each subdir of /usr/lib/ocaml, or
if findlib could use various META files in the cameleon dir (META.zoggy,
META.xxx, ...)

But again, i don't use findlib, so i let the resolution of this to all
of you ...