Testing: lablgtk seems broken and does not build

 Hi,

 I am using the testing distribution and after the last update of
 liblablgtk-ocaml and co to 1.2.3-4 I get lots of GLIB errors when
 running my examples (after re-compilation, of course).
 [I am a bit worried about this: woody freeze is approaching too
  quickly....]

 So I have tried to recompile the package from the sources, but the
 building fails in this way:

ocamlmktop -I /usr/lib/ocaml/lablgl -o lablgtktop unix.cma str.cma lablgl.cma -I . lablgtk.cma lablgtkgl.cma lablgnome.cma lablglade.cma gtkInit.cmo -dllpath /usr/lib/ocaml/lablgtk -dllpath /usr/lib/ocaml/lablgl
Error on dynamically loaded library: /usr/lib/ocaml/lablgl/dlllablgl.so:
undefined symbol: gluTessNormal

 Which are the _real_ source dependencies? Did anybody else face the same
 problems?

 					T.I.A.
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot