Re: english version of the o'reilly OCaml book

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 11:54:06AM +0200, Sven wrote:
> So maybe it should be ocaml-doc-fr and ocaml-doc-en ?

Sure, I've already done the package with these names.

I'm only waiting to have news on the license side.

As an additional problem, some of the translators (Xavier first of all
:) doesn't want the draft version to be redistributed as a debian
package. If this wish is spread enough between translators I wont upload
the debian package, just to respect their work, and I will wait for the
final version.

Stay tuned for news.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy