Re: english version of the o'reilly OCaml book

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 10:14:16AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> As just announced on the OCaml mailing list, the english translation of
> the french O'Reilly OCaml book is now available.
>
> I obviously have intention to add it to the already available debian
> package ocaml-book.
>
> I've just contacted the author of the announcement about a possible
> redistribution of the translation under a license similar to the one for
> the french version or, better, undera a more free license so that I can
> move the package in free section.

A ok, so please ignore the other message i sent about it, i should have
guessed you did already know aboutit, since we read the same mailing lists
:)))

That said, maybe you should create a new package called ocaml-book-en and
ocaml-book-fr or something such ?

What is the size of those packages anyway ?