Re: Any CAML people want to take over efuns?

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 02:51:13PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> Please, could someone who knows CAML adopt this package and look it over?
>
> Otherwise, let's purge it from the archive.  It doesn't even build any
> more on x86:

I know quite well OCaml and I'm currently maintaining a lot of OCaml
debian packages.

That said, I see really a few reasons in maintaining an emacs clone only
because it's written in OCaml so, IMO, just purge it from the archive.
If we are interested in maintaining the source code as an example or
reference, we can just include it in the ocaml-doc package, in the
examples directory.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney