fort debian package - anyone interested?

I built the debian package of FORT (Framework for OCaml Regression
Testing) that is a bundle composed by an executable tool and a module
that can be used to perform regression testing on OCaml code.

The idea is like the Test module of Perl, for who knows it.

The package is available as usual at
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian.

If someone else (other than me :) thinks that it can be useful I can
upload it in the debian archive.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney