lablgtkmathview, netstring, xstr, netclient, pxp, meta-ocaml

I'm going to upload these packages.

Meta-ocaml is now updated with the right dependencies; I've not included
in it application developed in ocaml like unison or activedvi.
BTW, is ocamltk supposed to be renamed to libtk-ocaml-dev or not? Why?
These are the dependencies of ocaml-core and ocaml-libs, check them out
to see if something is missing:

ocaml-core depends on:
  camlidl, camlidl-doc, camlp4, camlp4-doc, ledit, ocaml, ocaml-book-fr,
  ocaml-doc, ocaml-findlib, ocaml-source, ocaml-tools, ocamlweb,
  tuareg-mode

ocaml-libs depends on:
  libcamlimages-ocaml-dev, libcamlimages-ocaml-doc,
  libconfigwin-ocaml-dev, liblablgl-ocaml-dev,
  liblablgtkmathview-ocaml-dev, liblablgtk-ocaml-dev,
  libmlgtk-ocaml-dev, libmlminidom-ocaml-dev, libnetclient-ocaml-dev,
  libnetstring-ocaml-dev, libpxp-ocaml-dev, libshell-ocaml-dev,
  libxlib-ocaml, libxstr-ocaml-dev, libzip-ocaml-dev, ocamltk, zoggy

I've kept netstring as it is (instead of packaging ocamlnet) because I
had some troubles in packaging ocaml-pcre on which ocamlnet depends on.
The reason is that ocaml-pcre embeds in its distribution a copy(!) of
libpcre that in debian is distributed in libpcre3 package. Moreover
libpcre and ocaml-pcre are really tightly coupled so I've to talk with
Markus Mottl (the ocaml-pcre author) on the feasibility of split only
the binding away before package it.
I hope to talk with him next week, in the meantime we can safely
continue in using netstring alone.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney