configwin, zoggy, mlminidom, shell packages

I've just upload above packages, splitting .so and, where needed, -doc
packages away.
At the moment I've choose to leave both zoggy and zoggy.opt in the zoggy
package, only because currently I prefer to end up with all debian
packages before add "new features".

The remaining packages are a bit problematic because I have to package
ocamlnet instead of ocaml-netstring (which is no longer supported by
upstream author) that in turn depends on pcre, so I am working on pcre.

I hope to complete the work in this morning.

Keep waiting.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney