Re: work in progress: camlimages and zoggy

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 01:21:48PM -0500, Maxence Guesdon wrote:
> > Currently I have no time to write a "good tutorial" for zoggy. I can do
> > the package and ask around the world (including zoggy author obviously)
> > if anyone would write it.
>
> Well, i'd like to do it, but i'm quite busy right now with jfla in two weeks.
> Is there a deadline because of the debian packaging scheme ?

No strict deadline, but I want to upload the package ASAP to get it
available in woody when it will become frozen, anyway later we can add
the tutorial to the package.

Tnx for the help.

> > In the mean time a zoggy package IMO is useful even without a good
> > tutorial.
>
> I agree :-)

Well ASAP I will upload the zoggy package, when you have the tutorial
you can send it to me and I will include it in the package. BTW the
upstream author will probably be interested in your tutorial and may
directly include it in the upstream distribution of zoggy so that even
non debian user can learn from your tutorial.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -