work in progress: camlimages and zoggy

This evening, while I was tired and bored ..., I worked a little on a
few new debian packages: camlimages, zoggy and configwin.
Preliminary (warning! _really_ preliminary, i.e. only creation of .deb
works, no deps, no build-deps, no docs, etc, etc...) versions of them
may be found, as usual, at:
  http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian/

You already know zoggy and camlimages, configwin is a small package used
by zoggy (the .deb took about 60Kb), I am really tempted to embed it in
zoggy directly because I doubt that it can be needed by anything else
... (opinions are welcome on this).

I also raised ITPs for camlimages and zoggy.

Cheers!

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro