Re: work in progress: camlimages and zoggy

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 11:48:41PM +0100, Georges Mariano wrote:

> The fact is that zoggy is not really usefull/testable now since
> there is no (tutorial) example provided upstream (if I'm not
> wrong...)

I have played a little bit with zoggy and I have also used mlglade.  I
find the latter more useful at the moment although it provides less
widgets than zoggy.  It is quite easy to add widgets in the generated
code.

I would appreciate it if we can get mlglade also as a Debian package.

I also agree that if we get zoggy as a debian package, there must at
least be a good tutorial.

Regards.

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336 / 021-808 4036(w)
             Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536