Re: ocaml 3.04-3 uploaded

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 06:11:03PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 06:15:57PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > I may also have missed some stuff you sent to me over christmas, please
> > forgive me for it, and just resend it to me. (well only the ocaml stuff, i
> > will soon look at ocaml-doc, lablgl and lablgtk.)
>
> I sent you: dh_ocaml.ml, META for lablgtk and patch that moves ocaml
> documentation to /usr/share/doc/ocaml.
> Anyway all this stuff was posted to this ML so you can safely look in
> the ML archives.

Yes, i have all of that, i have not yet rewporked on lablgtk, lablgl nor
ocaml-doc, as the first important step is fixing ocaml.

I will upload soon a new version wich includes the dh_ocaml script (or
program maybe) and some other c hanges, and reenabling the emacs stuff.

Does anyone know if ocaml works ok on powerpc ? I cannot test that.

Friendly,

Sven LUther